IVF treatment as in In Vitro Fertilisation is one of the most popular treatments for fertility problem. This is a fairly lengthily process which includes many stages and factors. But at the same time this does not ensure 100% success. An easy way of explaining this is that the normal fertility process takes place inside the body of the women. While the IVF treatments involves a bit of a preparation and after which the process of fertilisation is arranged outside the women’s body and later on successful development of the embryo this is surgically implanted into the women’s womb.
At Sumiran Women’s hospital we have one of the most successful IVF center in Ahmedabad. Our success rate is along the line of 58 to 85%.
Know Our IVF Specialist
Dr. Mehul Sukhadiya
- Director of FOGSI & Germany Recognized SumiranWomens Hospital and & Research Institute, Ahmedabad, India.
- Dr Mehul Sukhadiya works as IVF Specialist (ART Consultant )& Laparoscopic Gynec- Surgeon since last 20 years.
- Trained 550+ doctors in India,Germany,Kenya,Abu-Dabi ,Nepal and USA .
- Visiting Surgeon at more than 55 centers in India and out of India.
- More than 28500 laparoscopy Surgeries done in last 20 yrs.
- More than 5480 IVF patient managed and giving 58% to 85% result.
- Member of FOGSI / IAGE / ISGE /AAGL/ISAR.
We have World Class Facility
- World Class infrastructure, Latest technologies, instrumentation and experienced Doctors team.
- Latest Facility-Real 3D Laparoscopy (RichardWolf Germany)
- One of The Best Technologies in Laparoscopy in Todays World
- Real Minimal Invasive e Surgery.
- Homely Atmosphere
- Co-operative Staff
- History: She was diagnosed with Grad -4 Endometriosis, and secondary infertility from past 20 yrs.
- Treatment: Dr Sukhadiya first performed a 3 D Laparoscopic Surgery,then began with Medical Management and started the IVF Treatment. She got result in 1st attempt of IVF .
- Testimonial: I am happy that within the first attempt of IVF, I was able to conceive. I am a mother of a baby boy and we both are in good health condition.